Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Extinquishers and Blankets
- Disabled Access Routes
- Emergency Exit Routes
If You Discover a Fire (no matter how small) Don’t panic.
- Immediately verbally (shout) to raise the alarm.
- Ask people to leave the hall using the exit(s) furthest away from the fire and to follow the “Fire Assembly” signs into Church Lane
towards the Primary School and assemble in the nominated grass assembly area (see below) .
- Do not stop to collect belongings.
- If safe to do so shut internal doors, including the kitchen hatch.
- Telephone the emergency services.
- Attack the fire if possible, only if you know how to use the appliances provided, but without taking personal risk.
- The plan above shows the location of the emergency exits, fire extinguishers and fire blanket.
- Once you are sure everyone is safely out of the building shut all external doors.
- Ensure clear access for the emergency vehicles.
The nearest hospitals with A & E facilities are:
- Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital, Aldermaston Road, Basingstoke, Hants, RG24 9NA
Tel: 01256 473 202
- Royal Berkshire Hospital, London Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 5AN
Tel: 0118 322 5111 (23.9 miles)